Remittances are not meant to be expensive.
CashChanger Remittance aims to help you compare rates to obtain the best exchange rates and find the cheapest transfer provider with our comparison engine.
Best value of your money
CashChanger can help you save money
You shop around and compare price and it's value so you can get the best value for you money, right? It is the same true for money transfers.
Now with CashChanger Remittance comparison engine, we can help you save money.
When you launch a comparison, we fetch the fees and exchange rates of all of our available licensed remittance providers to help you find the best option for your transfer.
Guidelines when sending money overseas
Here in Remit.CashChanger, we care about you. The accessibility and convenience of international money transfers give rise to new scams and ways of money laundering.
Do consider not to perform the remittance and report to the authorities if you encounter the following:
- Charity – Do research on the charity you are donating money to.
- “Get out of jail” “Kidnapped” - A person claiming to be a loved one asks you to transfer money because he/she is in jail or kidnapped.
- Online Purchase - Requesting you to pay upfront, especially it is your first purchase from the party.
- African Dignitary – Someone contacts you to recover a large sum of money and need you to pay an administrative fee.
- Online Dating – Someone whom you know on dating sites, who you have never or briefly met asked you for money.
- Tax scams – Someone who claimed you have broken the law for not paying your taxes demands you transfer the sum to them.
MORE OF WHAT MATTERS TO YOU